Re: [Exim] Using AMaViS configuration help

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Using AMaViS configuration help
Yann Golanski rearranged electrons thusly:

> Scanning all messages? Surly you don't want to do that! All virii need
> to be passed as attachement, thus only the ones that contain

How about some mails, which come as content-type=text/html instead of
multipart/alternative (and contain lots of active content like kak worms for
example)?

> As for exiscan, I think it will work well on small systems. However, as
> it is written in PERL, it will not scale and therefore is of limitted
> use.

What would you recommend for a box with ~ 16k webmail users? Perl would
scale, sort of - but it's a bit of a stretch.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + sureshr@???
Linux is like a Teepee - No Windows, No Gates, Apache Inside