Re: [Exim] Using AMaViS configuration help

Author: Richard Gilbert
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Peter Burgess, Iain Gray, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Using AMaViS configuration help
On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Peter Burgess wrote:
>
> > I have just found this utility "exiscan" - I haven't tried it, but it
> > looks promising.
> >
> >            http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan/

> That is quite a cunning approach. I wonder about the resource cost,
> though.

I have now got this working on a test mail hub. Was it the basic cost of
scanning all messages for viruses which concerned you, or were you
referring to the additional resource implications of the way exiscan goes
about it?

Thank you in anticipation.

Richard
--
Richard Gilbert
Corporate Information and Computing Services