Re: [Exim] Using AMaViS configuration help

Author: Vladimir Ivaschenko
To: Richard Gilbert
CC: Philip Hazel, Peter Burgess, Iain Gray, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Using AMaViS configuration help
Please note that exiscan had a bug which left parts of messages in the queue, and the latest release on the
webpage
fixes this problem. Personally I am running exiscan now for almost a month an a moderately loaded server
(3000-5000 messages/day) without any problems.