Re: [Exim] Using AMaViS configuration help

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Using AMaViS configuration help
Brian K. West rearranged electrons thusly:

> Yes I have amavix working with exim. Rainer Link has added exim support to
> amavis. Just check out the readme.exim in the distro on instructions. Also
> search the Exim Archives.. We have covered this in past discussions.

Danke Schon :) What is the system overhead like, implementing this on

1. A corporate mailserver (exim 3.14 / redhat 6.2 on a 256k dsl line - about
400 users)

2. A webmail box (exim 3.14 / redhat 6.2 on a well-connected colo server)?

Both boxen are due for an upgrade (more RAM and a few other things) real soon
now, so I was thinking whether it'd be best to wait for the upgrade or run with
it right now.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + sureshr@???
Linux is like a Teepee - No Windows, No Gates, Apache Inside