Re: [exim] Is Exim easier to customize than Postfix?

Author: Always Learning
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Is Exim easier to customize than Postfix?

On Sat, 2015-08-08 at 09:50 -0400, Frank Abel Cancio Bello wrote:

> One can read everywhere that Exim is more flexible than Postfix. I'm
> interpreting those comments as: "out the box Exim can be more customized as
> well as flexible than Postfix just changing configuration variables".

As a utter inexperienced novice to Linux and to Exim, some years ago,
but with a considerable experience in programming, I set-up a VPS in
Centos 5.3?, installed Exim using its basic options and everything
worked perfectly.

It was a much appreciated relief that basic Exim just works. More
technical configurations can be added later when required.

I recommend Exim for being stable, reliable and good.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.