Re: [exim] Is Exim easier to customize than Postfix?

Author: Viktor Dukhovni
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Is Exim easier to customize than Postfix?
On Sat, Aug 08, 2015 at 09:50:48AM -0400, Frank Abel Cancio Bello wrote:

> One can read everywhere that Exim is more flexible than Postfix. I'm
> interpreting those comments as: "out the box Exim can be more customized as
> well as flexible than Postfix just changing configuration variables".

Postfix does not have a built-in scripting language. Customization
is via external policy service callouts (which examine envelope
data only) or milters (which can also examine and modify the message
content).

As someone noted, you'll get a more useful answer if you give a
more concrete indication of the type of customization you have in
mind.

--
    Viktor.