Re: [exim] Anti SPAM Exim configuration

Author: Andrew
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Anti SPAM Exim configuration
Also check out surbl.org (it is improving all the time)

surbl + dcc + razor + pyzor + scoring for RBL black lists + a well
trained bayes filter = about 99.98% accuracy on my SA setup :) - [it is
a bit resource hungry.... however I value my time over the CPU cycles!]

I am also trying the call-out feature to verify senders addresses (which
works very well so far - although I'm sure there will be debate between
exim members as to the ups and downs of it....).

Cheers,
Andrew