Re: [exim] Anti SPAM Exim configuration

Author: Alexander Prohorenko
To: Jan-Peter Koopmann
CC: Tony Finch, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Anti SPAM Exim configuration
Jan-Peter,

Believe me, I'm spending hours weekly with tuning SpamAssassin. Of
course it's running Bayes, Razor, DCC, my Exim server has a lot of
rulesets for RBLs, HELO, Virus checking, etc.

Yes, it stops just HUGE number of SPAM messages, however, I still have
to fight with them daily in my mailbox.

Thanks, I'll get a look at greylisting and dspam. Hopefully, they
will work out for me well.

Thank you.

--
Alexander Prohorenko