[exim] BATV/pvrs issue

Author: Mike Brown
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] BATV/pvrs issue
I have the stock exim configured on my Solaris 10 x86 server. Config file
available upon request.

I've tried searching the archive for info on how to do the following, but
what I've found is dealing with configuring exim to impliment pvrs in the
outgoing e-mail.

My problem is that there is a site that is using pvrs tagged returned sender
address (the only site out of anyone else sending me e-mail). Exim is
rejecting the e-mail saying that it can't find a valid return address.

How do I configure exim to accept pvrs tagged incoming e-mail?

Pointer to an archived e-mail thread, config example, etc., gladly accepted.

Thanks.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@???                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign