Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion

Author: Rakotomandimby Mihamina
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion
11/11/2009 07:07 PM, Eli::
>> I am also volunteer, but I would suggest using a CMS.
> Not to start an off-topic debate (and this Plone CMS you linked does look
> quite nice), but if www.exim.org has mostly static content (as it does now
> except for the docs section) there wouldn't be much of a real "need" for a
> CMS.

- According to me it's not off-topic, it's about Exim
- Having one website subdirectory per version is enough for me to say
it not static.
- 10 years earlier, I would agree about hosting cost and CPU usage. Nowadays,
we have cheap hosting and CPU time + the ability to virtualize almost
anything.

But we're here to talk :-)

                                    +261 33 11 207 36