Re: [exim] BATV/pvrs issue

Author: Mike Cardwell
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] BATV/pvrs issue
Mike Brown wrote:
> I have the stock exim configured on my Solaris 10 x86 server. Config file
> available upon request.
>
> I've tried searching the archive for info on how to do the following, but
> what I've found is dealing with configuring exim to impliment pvrs in the
> outgoing e-mail.
>
> My problem is that there is a site that is using pvrs tagged returned sender
> address (the only site out of anyone else sending me e-mail). Exim is
> rejecting the e-mail saying that it can't find a valid return address.
>
> How do I configure exim to accept pvrs tagged incoming e-mail?
>
> Pointer to an archived e-mail thread, config example, etc., gladly accepted.

Oh, hang on. Ignore my last email. I misunderstood what you were asking
and I just re-read the message and it makes more sense now.

You shouldn't need to do anything special to make Exim accept incoming
email where the sender has been batv signed. What is the exact error
message that Exim is giving? Please quote the full log entry from the
mainlog.

--
Mike Cardwell - IT Consultant and LAMP developer
Cardwell IT Ltd. (UK Reg'd Company #06920226) http://cardwellit.com/