Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeroen van Aart
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?
Marten Lehmann wrote:
> In some cases there is no choice. You won't find an open source virus
> scanner that beats or nearly reaches the same detection rates and comes
> with heuristic that the world leaders Kaspersky and Symantec do. And

I beg to differ...

> similar, you don't find an out-of-the-box spamfilter that has zero false
> positives and a high detection rate for ISPs like eXpurgate (thats the

Perhaps you should look into bayesian spam filtering, like ASSP. I found
it to be very effective. A spamfilter will always be high maintenance,
if you want it to be effective (for example you want to keep teaching a
bayesian filter). I believe the quality of a spamfilter depends greatly
on the quality of the admin working with it.

Regards,
Jeroen