Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marten Lehmann
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?
Hello,

> Assuming the realtime proxy adds a Received header, you may be able
> to dig the peer IP/HELO info out of that. Of course, you'll have
> to delay any rejections based on those details until end-of-DATA.

I will check eXpurgates spamd mode. Most important for us is the ability
to optionally reject a message during the initial SMTP session. Several
exim releases ago, this was only possible using the local_scan()
function at compile time. But I think this might be possible now since
the exiscan merge.

Regards
Marten