Re: [exim] exim 4.67 and queue processing

Author: Heiko Schlichting
To: Exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim 4.67 and queue processing
Hi,

> I am using exim 4.67 and have just noticed that - in my case - it no longer
> picks up queued emails belonging to the same domain when I deliver an email
> manually by using exim -d -M [MESSAGE_ID].
>
> Let me explain. Before I upgraded to 4.67, when I ran "exim -d -M", say on
> a yahoo address, exim would pick out other yahoo emails in queue and would
> deliver them alongside the original one that I sent manually with the "-d
> -M" option. Now it does not seem to do that - it only sends the message
> with the specified ID.
>
> Has anything changed or do I miss some option?

I assume it is the same or a related problem as I described a month ago on
this list:

    http://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20070626.163037.1a36925d.html

Unfortunately nobody answered my question and it is still on my todo list
to debug it on my own.

Heiko

Heiko Schlichting        | Freie Universität Berlin
heiko@???       | Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung (ZEDAT)
Telefon +49 30 838-54327 | Fabeckstraße 32
Telefax +49 30 838454327 | 14195 Berlin