Re: [exim] exim 4.67 and queue processing

Author: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim 4.67 and queue processing

Hello,

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:29:04 +0200, Magnus Holmgren
<holmgren@???> wrote:
> On Friday 20 July 2007 23:48, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
>> I am using exim 4.67 and have just noticed that - in my case - it no
> longer
>> picks up queued emails belonging to the same domain when I deliver an
> email
>> manually by using exim -d -M [MESSAGE_ID].
>
> What version were you running before you upgraded?

Exim 4.66

Today I have forced delivery of a several messages in queue and in one case
exim picked another message for the same user (there were two messages in
queue for the same user) while for the rest where users were different but
belonged to the same domain, it did not send them.

It is not that it worries me but I think it used to be different. But then
I may simply be wrong.

I can try to debug but not sure how. Anyway, I absolutely love exim. It is
so reliable and powerful. Thank you Phillip and the team!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot