[exim] exim 4.67 and queue processing

Author: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: Exim users
Subject: [exim] exim 4.67 and queue processing

Hello,

I am using exim 4.67 and have just noticed that - in my case - it no longer
picks up queued emails belonging to the same domain when I deliver an email
manually by using exim -d -M [MESSAGE_ID].

Let me explain. Before I upgraded to 4.67, when I ran "exim -d -M", say on
a yahoo address, exim would pick out other yahoo emails in queue and would
deliver them alongside the original one that I sent manually with the "-d
-M" option. Now it does not seem to do that - it only sends the message
with the specified ID.

Has anything changed or do I miss some option?

Thank you in advance!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot