Re: [exim] exim 4.67 and queue processing

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim 4.67 and queue processing
On Friday 20 July 2007 23:48, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
> I am using exim 4.67 and have just noticed that - in my case - it no longer
> picks up queued emails belonging to the same domain when I deliver an email
> manually by using exim -d -M [MESSAGE_ID].

I'm actually not sure that it's supposed to do that (at least the spec,
chapter 5, doesn't say that it will). I think what can happen is that if
there are one or more (which can happen when there are many messages queued)
queue runners running when a message is successfully delivered using exim -M,
the retry record is cleared and one of the queue runners very soon pick up
the rest of the messages and it will look like they were all delivered in one
batch.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)