Re: [exim] Referring people to the docs vs. an example

Author: Michael L Griffin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Referring people to the docs vs. an example
Greetings

I am an Exim n00b even though I have been using Exim for a number of
years now , even after I read the Exim 3 doco and most of the Exim4
Doco. I have compiled a fairly decent setup (IMHO) from examples
provided on the list, the doco and other resources.

Not actively working on Exim everyday and not being a programmer,
the ACL syntax and macro's are still Greek to me, so I agree with many
about examples being a good start BUT I also believe one should do
their own research first and at least try before submitting questions
as well as taking time to develop the skill of asking questions,
summin I am still working on years later. Respect the time of those
prepared to respond.

In essence, I truly appreciate the time taken in responding to my
questions and place immense value on examples provided, advice
provided and pointers given.

Regards
Michael L Griffin