Re: [exim] Referring people to the docs vs. an example

Author: John Burnham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Referring people to the docs vs. an example

> So people have questions and it isn't helpful when regulars
> and sysops
> jump in with bad attitude. If the people running this forum
> were doing
> tech support for a commercial product they wouldn't last a
> day.

With all due respect, if we were doing tech support for a commercial product
we'd be getting paid for it. Now that I have that off my chest, can we kill this
? I'm fed up with your attitude that pointing people at documentation is rude
but I realise that I'm not going to convince you that referring people to
documentation is not rudeness but a simple hope that it will help people MORE in
the long term. So, let us agree to differ and call it a day, OK ?