Re: [exim] section 351 of the Companies Act 1985 so that web…

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] section 351 of the Companies Act 1985 so that websites and documents, in "electronic or any other form"
Brent Clark <bclark@???> (Do 11 Jan 2007 15:25:03 CET):
> Hello World
>
> I just got a email from the company attorney, and I have been advised of the following.

> Statutory Instrument 2006/3429
> <http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2006/20063429.htm> The Companies (Registrar,
> Languages and Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2006 was laid before
> Parliament on 21 December 2006. It updated a previous SI (1986/1032) to
> extend section 351 of the Companies Act 1985 so that websites and documents

If somebody insists on having this as part of each mail you should
consider that the mail/message body could be integrity protected by the
sender ({GNU,P}GP, SMIME), so I see no way of adding *anything* without
cheating.

But you could add some line(s) to the header.
(As anybody else can steal these lines.)

    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -