[exim] section 351 of the Companies Act 1985 so that website…

Author: Brent Clark
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] [OT] section 351 of the Companies Act 1985
Subject: [exim] section 351 of the Companies Act 1985 so that websites and documents, in "electronic or any other form"
Hello World

I just got a email from the company attorney, and I have been advised of the following.

Statutory Instrument 2006/3429
<http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2006/20063429.htm> The Companies (Registrar,
Languages and Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2006 was laid before
Parliament on 21 December 2006. It updated a previous SI (1986/1032) to
extend section 351 of the Companies Act 1985 so that websites and documents
in "electronic or any other form" are required to show the company's name,
registered number and registered office address. If the company is being
wound up, this must also be acknowledged in electronic correspondence and
websites as well as print.

This means that any emails that are business related and sent out on behalf
of the company must contain the above information. If you have a website,
that information must be shown there too. This came into effect on 1st
January. Non compliance could result in a fine of up to £1,000.

I had a look at the exim wiki, archives and Faq 16.

My question is, is there not an elegant solution to achieve this.

You advice / assitance would greatfully be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark