Re: [exim] section 351 of the Companies Act 1985 so that web…

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Brent Clark
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] section 351 of the Companies Act 1985 so that websites and documents, in "electronic or any other form"

On 11 Jan 2007, at 14:25, Brent Clark wrote:
> My question is, is there not an elegant solution to achieve this.

There is no elegant method to modify the content of an arbitrary email
in transit.

It would be easier to add an acl to reject emails going out that do
not have that information (by searching for the company reg number
or similar) - although this would have problems with some HTML and
anything encrypted.

    Nigel.