Re: [exim] section 351 of the Companies Act 1985 so that web…

Author: Andrew Pounce
To: Brent Clark
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] section 351 of the Companies Act 1985 so that websites and documents, in "electronic or any other form"

Brent Clark wrote:
> Hello World
>
> I just got a email from the company attorney, and I have been advised of the following.

[.. snip...]

> I had a look at the exim wiki, archives and Faq 16.
>
> My question is, is there not an elegant solution to achieve this.

I know that some people are reading into this that it MIGHT be
acceptable to put the required information in the headers - iirc the
organisation header.

There was some discussion about it not being completely visible as most
users wouldn't find headers.

I guess we'll be seeing many more stupid footers on email :(

-A