Re: [exim] [OT] section 351 of the Companies Act 1985

Author: Richard Clayton
To: Dave Evans
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] [OT] section 351 of the Companies Act 1985
In message <20070111160014.GA25149@whisper>, Dave Evans <davide-
20060825@???> writes

>On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 03:54:40PM +0000, Chris Lightfoot wrote:
>> http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/ canonically
>
>But more specifically,
>http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/content.aspx?LegType=All+Legislation&title=companie
>s+act+1985&searchEnacted=0&extentMatchOnly=0&confersPower=0&blanketAmendment=0&s
>ortAlpha=0&TYPE=QS&PageNumber=1&NavFrom=0&parentActiveTextDocId=2990918&ActiveTe
>xtDocId=2990918&filesize=1282
>"This Act is not yet available on the SLD website..."
>:-(
>
>IIRC most Acts before 1987 are not available online, which is why I am
>asking...

that was true ... but has recently changed, hence the pointer to the
relevant website, which has every statute back to Magna Carta and beyond

caveat: some of the more recent changes are not incorporated yet :(

- --
richard                                              Richard Clayton

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.         Benjamin Franklin