Re: [exim] O¨Reilly Exim book useful for Exim 4?

Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] O¨Reilly Exim book useful for Exim 4?
On Tuesday 05 July 2005 09:45 am, Herb Martin wrote:

> The new book is NOT listed on the US Amazon .com and comes with
> a fairly hefty list price AND presumably a premium shipping charge
> if ordered from the UK.

The "new" book, "Exim The Exim SMTP Mail Server" is published by
UITCambridge.

If you vist their website you'll find they list a US distributor:

http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book/stockists.htm

They sell the book, delivered in the US by UPS ground, for us$70.

Which while not _cheap_, is quite reasonable for all you get.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408