Re: [exim] Condition in localuser director

Autor: Mike Mimic
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Condition in localuser director
Hi!

--- Tony Finch <dot@???> wrote:
> There's no such thing as a director in Exim 4. I'll
> assume you are referring to the localuser router

from
> the default Exim 4 configuration file.

Ah, yes. I have a converted config file from the
version 3 and there is still written "director". Of
course it is a router.

> condition = ${if >{500}{$local_user_uid} \

It should be ${if >={$local_user_uid}{500}. :-)

Thanks for this. It works. But I see now that it is
not the thing I need. Mail addresses of the disabled
local users should still be valid but the delivery
should fail (preferably with some message). Something
like when the quota is full.

Should I modify ACLs in some way for this?

Mike

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com