RE: [exim] mail-from exception to rbl

Autor: Sub Zero
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] mail-from exception to rbl
To give an example:

deny  message        = rejected because the sending host $sender_host_address
\
                is in a black list at
$dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
      dnslists        = rbl.liquidweb.com : list.dsbl.org : dnsbl.ahbl.org :
\
                dnsbl.njabl.org  : sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org : \
                relays.ordb.org : dnsbl.sorbs.net
      !sender_domains = lsearch;/etc/localdomains
      !senders        = @@lsearch;/etc/localsenders
      !hosts          = +relay_hosts

What will this do? Imo, this denies if in dnslists unless it is either in
sender_domains ot senders or hosts directives; right?