Re: [exim] O¨Reilly Exim book useful for Exim 4?

Autor: Sherzod Ruzmetov
A: Jeff Lasman
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] O¨Reilly Exim book useful for Exim 4?
Regarding the O'reilly Exim book, I just added it to my Safari Bookshelf
couple days ago, and so far I noticed that configuration syntax tought in
the book is a little different than the one came with my latest Exim.

I blindly concluded that the configuration file syntax was changed (or
extended?) in the 4.x version, but I'm still not sure if 4.x syntax is
bakward comtible with the older syntax.

For example, the Exim Book (O'reilly) states that configuration file
section boundaries are marked by "end" statement. My default exim
configuration file, however, uses "being <section_name>" syntax.

I'm still discovering stuff, since I'm only on chapter 4.

--
Sherzod Ruzmetov