Re: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logging / repor…

Autor: Agusti
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logging / reporting tool
Very nice job.
I'd like to report a bug...
I use subject logs in messages (T=...) and your application thinks it's a
destinatary and shows it badly. I'd be nice to ignore topic (subject) and
even nicer to show it over each message...

Really nice!

A Dijous 02 Juny 2005 15:57, Tom Kistner va escriure:

--
Agustí Rivero
xarxes@???

Ilimit Comunicacions