Re: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logging / repor…

Autor: Thomas Hager
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logging / reporting tool
On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 15:57 +0200, Tom Kistner wrote:
> If there is sufficient interest, I'll also finish the queue management
> support it's supposed to have. :)

wow, looks awesome!
i'll keep using grep, awk, et al (i'm more the console type of guy *g*),
but i sense that many of my customers long for a tool like that!

did you test it on exim servers with higher e-mail traffic (sth like
10-20 mails per second)?

bg,
tom.

--