Re: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logging / repor…

Autor: Matthew Newton
A: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users, exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logging / reporting tool
On Fri, Jun V03, 2005 at 11:17:36AM +0200, Tom Kistner wrote:
> Tom Kistner wrote:

Looks great!

I've got two similar scripts; one that makes data available every 5
minutes via SNMP (I use this with Cacti, which then makes some really neat
graphs of the traffic flow and the queue), and another that feeds
traffic/spam data into an SQL database. Both these work on matching
regular expressions in the log and counting them up. This looks like it
should add to them nicely.

Too busy at the moment, I'm afraid, but I'll try and give it a go in a
month or so.

--
Matthew Newton <mcn4@???>

UNIX and e-mail Systems Administrator, Network Support Section,
Computer Centre, University of Leicester,
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom