[exim-dev] Re: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logg…

Autor: Matthew Newton
A: Dickenson, Steven
CC: exim-users, exim-dev
Assumpte: [exim-dev] Re: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logging / reporting tool
On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 10:29:18AM -0400, Dickenson, Steven wrote:
> Matthew Newton wrote:
> > I've got two similar scripts; one that makes data available every 5
> > minutes via SNMP (I use this with Cacti, which then makes some really
> > neat graphs of the traffic flow and the queue), and another that
> > feeds traffic/spam data into an SQL database. Both these work on
> > matching regular expressions in the log and counting them up. This
> > looks like it should add to them nicely.

> Would you mind sharing?

I'm running this past management to make sure they're happy. If so (and
I don't see any reason why not), I'll bung it on a web site somewhere
and let you know.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton <mcn4@???>

UNIX and e-mail Systems Administrator, Network Support Section,
Computer Centre, University of Leicester,
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom