RE: [exim] Possible bug -- def:acl_m0 operator misbehavior.

Autor: Eli
A: exim-users, 'Rafa3 Kupka'
CC:
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Possible bug -- def:acl_m0 operator misbehavior.
Philip wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, [iso-8859-2] RafaB Kupka wrote:
>
> > Sometimes def:acl_xx returns false even if variable has a value.
>
> Thank you for the report. I will investigate, but not until
> next week at the earliest.

Just to add to the list - I experienced a similar problem where I was
defining a header in an early ACL stage, and then trying to detect it's
presence in later ACLs, however it was always returning false even though
the header was being added. Ironically, I switched to testing an acl_m*
value and it's been working since - but never worked when trying to detect
the header. I figured it was just because the header wasn't officially
added to the msg yet (thus impossible to test for a header added in ACLs in
other ACLs - but the docs don't say it's that way).

... Or this could just be noise :P

Eli.