Re: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logging / repor…

Autor: Paul Dekkers
A: Jason Meers
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logging / reporting tool
Hi,

Jason Meers wrote:

> You mention the need for better graphing tools in your post, try
> eximstate:
>
> http://www.olliecook.net/projects/eximstate/
>
> We've been using it for about 2 years to monitor various exim servers
> around the UK from one central web page.

It certainly is good for monitoring how much messages there are in your
queue, but it doesn't graph the amount of messages, spam and virusses
came in (or out ;-)). I'm really looking for something like mailgraph I
guess.

Paul