[exim] Why all my mails are SPAM

Author: Pepo
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Why all my mails are SPAM
Hi friends...

    I've configured exim4 to send mails from my computer (Sarge-Debian) to
internet, but now, all the servers that receive my messages (linuxmail.org,
hotmail.com) consider they as SPAM, I show you my configuration and hope you
can explain me which changes have to do to send like NO-spam.

    The second thing is that I am using dial-up and DDNS with dyndns:

dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config

* Split configuration into small files? -> no
* General type of mail configuration -> internet site
* System mail name: pepo.homelinux.org <this addres I get from DDns,
specifically www.dyndns.org>
* IP-addresses to listen on for incoming SMTP connections -> 127.0.0.1
* Other destinations for which mail is accepted -> <none>
* Domains to relay mail for -> <none>
* Machines to relay mail for -> <none>
* Keep number of DNS-queries minimal (Dial-on-Demand) - > No

    Thank for your help.

Pepo
--

                   dum loquimur, fugerit invida
aetas: carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Este mensaje ha sido analizado por el
Servicio Gratuito de Protección contra Virus de E-mail de EtapaOnLine.