AW: [exim] Why all my mails are SPAM

Author: Steffen Heil
To: 'Pepo', exim-users
CC:
Subject: AW: [exim] Why all my mails are SPAM
Hi

Haven't you read the answers???

Regards,
Steffen

-->8------------------------------------------------------

Hi

>     I've configured exim4 to send mails from my computer
> (Sarge-Debian) to internet, but now, all the servers that
> receive my messages (linuxmail.org,
> hotmail.com) consider they as SPAM, I show you my
> configuration and hope you can explain me which changes have
> to do to send like NO-spam.

>     The second thing is that I am using dial-up and DDNS with dyndns:

Basically you have a misconception here.
You are propably using DDNS because you have only a dial-up-account.

However, since virii and spam are mostly distributed from dial-up-accounts,
these are blocked in rbls.
So using dial-up-ips to connect to mail servers will result in drop or
spam-tagging.

Furthermore, currently your ddns entry points to an ip, which has no reverse
lookup dns record.
The rfc for email forces you to have such an entry. But there is nothing you
can do about with dynamic ips.

So use the smtp-relay-server of your dial-in-provider to send mails.
Forget about sending mails directly.

Regards,
Steffen