Re: [exim] Re: copy/unseen - where to plug the code?

Author: Lanny Jason Godsey
To: Alon
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: copy/unseen - where to plug the code?

If you send me your config w/ passwords removed I'll make changes to do
what you want. It may not be perfect but you'll learn enough from them
to figure it out w/ other examples and documentation.

basically you make a router and new local transport called everything
the transport doesn't lookup user/path and always throws mail into
/var/mail/EVERYTHING user mail group mail.

the router says accept * using local transport everything, but mark the
message unseen.

You place this before dns/local/alias transport so everything else goes
on as before w/ out change.