Re: [exim] Re: copy/unseen - where to plug the code?

Author: Alon
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: copy/unseen - where to plug the code?
There are two options:

1. Folks, you don't know the answer to my question.
2. You are all waiting for me to ask: "Hey.. anyone here wants money to come
and do the work"?

I have had 5 responses here none of them are code related (Tom Kistner
excluded).

Is there a concensous here not to share knowledge?
Are you (most,. not all) affraid somebody will think less of you if you
offer assistance here?

I'm roamed around various newsgroups and mailman lists in the past 10 years
to see a huge response in
every possible listings.
I'm sorry to say this has been a very tasteless experience in here.

Please don't respond unless you address the question that is in the subject
line.

- Alon
js@???