Re: [Exim] spam review per virt domain

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] spam review per virt domain
On Fri, 14 May 2004 12:35:30 -0500 Mark Seamans <mark@???> wrote:

> --
> Once again I have researched my butt off...no luck.

> I host several domains. Customers are starting to request the ability
> to review mail, destined for their domain that was rejected due to spam.

> If anyone has a config of a rule/acl that would redirect typically
> rejected spam to a single mailbox per domain -or- deliver to a special
> folder per user for webmail access.

> Of course there would need to be a mechanism to flush this out based on
> age.

you may wish to install a generalized system to manage this stuff; for example,
if you install dspam, then each mailbox will have its own quarantine for
probable spam with a web GUI (written in perl) to allow them to review
stuff dspam trapped.

dspam is a bayesan filter, with all the training that requires, but the current
version has some provisions for sitewide sharing of training, and it appears
that training dspam with the spamassassin corpus provides dspam with a
very good first cut.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???