[Exim] spam review per virt domain

Author: Mark Seamans
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [Exim] Mail routing based on MySQL and local_part
Subject: [Exim] spam review per virt domain
Once again I have researched my butt off...no luck.

I host several domains. Customers are starting to request the ability
to review mail, destined for their domain that was rejected due to spam.

If anyone has a config of a rule/acl that would redirect typically
rejected spam to a single mailbox per domain -or- deliver to a special
folder per user for webmail access.

Of course there would need to be a mechanism to flush this out based on
age.

Thanks.

Mark