Re: [Exim] exim references

Author: Nigel Wade
To: Marcos Monge
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim references
Marcos Monge wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to use Exim for a big new mail services in a University
> (~80.000 users), but my boss is asking about some references of other
> universitys/big_companys that are using Exim, to be sure that is
> suficcient robust (he still believe in sendmail).
>
> Someone can tell me about some university / company that use Exim?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Marcos

The University of Leicester use Exim for the central mail system (at least
according to the 220 SMTP greeting it's Exim 4.30). If I understand their
setup correctly this is a front end to the Exchange server (spit, spit).

It also relays mail to various internal mail servers for sub-domains, one of
those is ours which also runs Exim.

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555