Re: [Exim] exim references

Author: Dennis Davis
To: Marcos Monge
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim references
>From: Marcos Monge <mmonge@???>
>To: exim-users@???
>Subject: [Exim] exim references
>Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 13:44:40 +0200
>
>I'm trying to use Exim for a big new mail services in a University
>(~80.000 users), but my boss is asking about some references of other
>universitys/big_companys that are using Exim, to be sure that is
>suficcient robust (he still believe in sendmail).
>
>Someone can tell me about some university / company that use Exim?

We (University of Bath) use exim. We use exim on our frontline mail
servers and on our IMAP server. I suppose we'd be classified as
medium-sized with ~20000 email accounts.

As other examples, I believe the University of Exeter and the
University of Bristol also use exim. Both would be larger than us.
I'm told the University of Bristol recently switched to using exim.