Re: [Exim] exim references

Author: Paul Shields
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim references
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nigel Metheringham" <Nigel.Metheringham@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 1:08 PM

<snip>
> It will be interesting if any other large (UK) sites pop up in this
> thread - I don't watch the market as much as I used to...
>
> Nigel.

For Nigel (and Marcos) - at Telewest we use Exim as a gateway to our
Exchange 2000 servers - this is for our blueyonder ISP offering.

The Exim servers receive around 8 million per day, and forward the messages
on to an Exchange 2000 platform via SpamAssassin and Kaspersky filters
running on blade clusters. It would be fair to say that the Exim component
gives us the least grief by far in the whole platform...

Paul