Re: [Exim] OT - Why you should not put Exchange on the Inter…

Author: Mark Seamans
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] OT - Why you should not put Exchange on the Internet.

1. Never put a M$ box on the front lines?
2. Better to have someone try to hack a unix box than the production M$ box?
3. (on mail delievery) lower score on spam databases?
4. Primary filtering and scanning with no licence fee on M$ apps...
5. Unix box does mail queuing when you need to take the Exchange store
offline to do maintence...?
6. Better logging?
7. You are not cool if you don't use Unix?

Mark