Re: [Exim] Re: Exim at high loads

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Exim at high loads
On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:58:49 -0700, Lawrence Walton
<lawrence@???> wrote:
>"Miquel van Smoorenburg" [list-exim-users@???] wrote:
>> I'll mail the debian developers that they shouldn't package
>> that much packages and that the rest of the packages should
>> be of a much lesser quality. Perhaps I can even persuade
>> them to switch to RPM ;)
>>

>You should talk to Marc Merlin he has spent a fair amount of
>time creating 4.x packages, they are a little rough around the
>edges, but for the most part great packages.

There is also an effort going on to concentrate exim4 package
development for Debian. We haven't gone public yet, and Marc Merlin
doesn't know about it either, but our exim4 packages are moving on
pretty fast. We will get in touch with Mark Baker soon.

Greetings
Marc