Re: [Exim] Exim at high loads

Author: Marc MERLIN
To: Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira, Lawrence Walton
CC: exim-users, ph10, Miquel van Smoorenburg
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim at high loads
On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 02:55:23PM +0000, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:

>     Hi,
>       I'm  still  forced  to  use  exim 3  because  debian  unstable  isnt
>       supporting exim 4 oficially yet.

Hopefully my just released package will help with that.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:58:49AM -0700, Lawrence Walton wrote:
> You should talk to Marc Merlin he has spent a fair amount of
> time creating 4.x packages, they are a little rough around the
> edges, but for the most part great packages.

Hopefully the edges will be a bit rounder now :-)
But please, do help me make them even better.
Although I have very little time, I'd really like to get some exim4 package
in debian.

> He is packaging a 4.x package with SpamAssassin hooks built in.
> I know that Marc has been busy lately, so I won't CC him directly.

Actually you should, otherwise I might have missed your message
(unfortunately, I have to scan this list)

> http://marc.merlins.org/

http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/ :-)

Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key