Re: [Exim] Administrivia: Take down requests

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Yann Golanski
Υ/ο: Nigel Metheringham, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Administrivia: Take down requests
On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Yann Golanski wrote:

> Sorry to hear that Nigel. I think you've been doing a great job of
> running this list, and it is a shame that this kind of abuse happen.

I would like to take this opportunity to record (hopefully in the
archives for ever :-) my grateful thanks to Nigel for all the work he
has done on running the list and the Exim web site. Setting up the web
site was his idea and he took over my original, manually managed list
in the early days and turned it into a much more useful resource. The
result of his work has been to make Exim much more visible to the world,
and it has helped a lot of users to get started. Nigel, Thank You!

Thanks are also due to Energis Squared for providing the resources for
running the list and the web site, which they (previously as Planet
Online) have done since the very early Exim days.

It is a huge shame that there are people around who make life difficult
for everybody else by this kind of action. I'm really sorry that this
has happened in the Exim community.

> Best of luck Nigel, and let us know what's happening.

Yes, indeed. Please do.

Philip