Re: [Exim] Administrivia: Take down requests

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Phil Pennock
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Administrivia: Take down requests
On 2002-04-23 at 17:51 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> I have been served a take down notice for the exim-users archives due to
> some idiot deciding he wants his postings edited out of the archive.

Is it legal to publish the name / address of this person?

Another list manager has just asked me to find out. They want to
blacklist them from joining their lists.
--
Fimbul never has more than three drinks. It goes one, two, three, three,
three. I suggested the one, two, many, but he insists that it's only three.