Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Relay file works if less than 33 entries.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nigel Metheringham
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Richard Welty
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Relay file works if less than 33 entries.
On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 23:08, Richard Welty wrote:
> back when i was a technical manager hiring kids out of college, (which was
> only a year ago), i was quite disturbed that some of the schools were still
> teaching classful networking concepts that have been obsolete for rather a
> while now.

Solaris Certified Network Administrator (Solaris 8) examination is
heavily based on classful network addressing. Which says it all about
the value of that particular exam - then again Sun haven't quite worked
out this CIDR stuff yet at all.

    Nigel.