Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Relay file works if less than 33 entries.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Aly Dharshi
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Dave C.
Υ/ο: Richard Welty, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Relay file works if less than 33 entries.
Funny you should mention this, my group actually had to explain CIDR,
Classes and other topics in a presentation to the class, I think that we
learnt more thru' the presenations than the whole class that the lecturer
presented. Why oh why couldn't I just pay my $840 CDN and get my credit
instead !

    Cheers,

        Aly.

Aly Dharshi
System Administrator ORS
aly.dharshi@???
aly.dharshi@???

Got *nix ? *nix the better alternative to Winblows